Uniprotect Silk Surgical Face Masks
• Uniprotect standard surgical face masks offer basic protection for medical staff. They are suitable for general patient care and procedures with no risk of exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids.
• Face masks are regulated under the Medical Devices Directives 93/42 EEC and are recognised as being dual purpose: protecting both the healthcare provider and the patient.
• Made from light weight breathable materials with long ties to provide a secure fit.
• The fully enclosed nose band can be moulded to the wearer’s face to give a secure and comfortable fit. The ergonomic design keeps the mask away from the wearer’s face to reduce liquid contamination from saliva contact.
• Complies with BS EN 46838 Type II standards.
• BPF? 99% at 3 microns.
• PFE ?99% at 0.1 micron.
• All Uniprotect face masks are Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free.
• Precautions: Face masks are not designed to provide respiratory protection. Please see Uniprotect Respirators.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|BPF Performance||? 99% at 3 microns|
|Compliance||BS EN 14683 Type II|
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003413564|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003413571|
|Mask Type||Standard (Type II)|
|PFE Performance||? 99% at 0.1 microns|
There are no reviews yet.