Zincpore Medical Tape (5 cm x 9.1 m)
• Size: 5 cm x 9.1 m
• Non Sterile.
• Premier Zincpore tape is a 100% cotton tape material with zinc-oxide based adhesive.
• Zinspore is a high tensile strength tape to support or immobilise joints and/or muscles.
• Does not tear, can be trimmed to the desired size.
• Can be written on and sticks well to itself.
• Always ensure skin is clean and dry before applying tapes, clip hair on the tape adhesion skin area if necessary.
• Consider using a stretchable tape if there is a risk of swelling.
• Do not encircle an entire limb with tape, subsequent swelling may affect circulation. Replace or reposition tape if swelling, oedema or loss of tension in dressing occurs.
• Always select a breathable tape where repeated taping is required, or the skin is fragile, this will help to reduce trauma/damage to the skin.
• Intended Uses; Sports applications: Strapping and taping injured joints where some degree of rigidity is required. Please note the adhesive often leaves some residue following tape removal.
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack||05056003408553|
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case||05056003408560|