Safecare Clear Polythene Plastic Gloves (M)
• Safecare clear polythene gloves are ideal for use where cleanliness and hygiene recommends the use of gloves and there is a very low level of chemical risk to users.
• Polythene gloves are not suitable for use in medical environments under clinical best practice guidelines NICE and EPIC 3.
• Clear polythene gloves are not recommended for use in food handling environments.
• CE Minimal Risk Only – These gloves are PPE Category 1 offering protection from low level hazards where risk of injury is minimal.
• Box Dispenser.
• Box Qty: 100 gloves.
• Case Qty: 5,000 (50 x 100).
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
|GS1 Barcode Inner Pack
|GS1 Barcode Outer Case