JAAD365Healthcare Ltd, the sole representative of 365Healthcare UK Ltd seeks inspiring writers and artists to feature their works in her upcoming initial 2019 issue. We are looking for articles, fiction, essays and photos et al. We encourage authors who happen to be doctors, medical students, pharmacists, medical officers, public healthcare professionals and any one in the healthcare industry to send in their works. The theme is ‘The Hidden Truth about Reusable Medical and Surgical Instruments.’ The aim is to educate the medical world, patients and the government on the benefits of sterile single-used medical and surgical instruments in the improvement of healthcare practices and the reduction of healthcare expenses as opposed to resuables.
The JAAD365Healthcare’s 2019 Purposes
- To improve healthcare delivery
- To sensitize the public on the benefits of sterile single use medical and surgical instruments
- To provide a vehicle for writers on the medical side to share their thoughts on the improvement of the healthcare industry
- To give a voice to deserving new Nigerian writers by publishing their works alongside those of well-known writers
Send all submissions to: email@example.com
Applicants must append the following information in the body of the mail.
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Short bio
For articles, fiction, essays
- Length: 1500-2000 words -Please attach your submission as an MS-Word compatible doc AND paste your bio in the body of the mail.
- Send ONE e-mail with all elements of your submission, not multiple e-mails with various pieces and/or versions.
- No pseudonyms (including the author), composite characters or invented situations may be used.
- Submissions must be previously unpublished. Work that has appeared online, on blogs, etc., is considered to be previously published.
- All submissions must be in jpeg, jpg or png format edited for web in sRGB color space, at least 2,000 pixels and no larger than 5MB.
- High-quality scans of non-digital photographs are acceptable.
- Digital photographs should be taken at the highest resolution possible.
NOTE: We do not accept photographs submitted through any other means and do not accept more than one contestant per e-mail address.
PLEASE NOTE: We attempt to respond to every submission within one month, though response times may vary due to the volume of submissions.